Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's getting worse
Hi, This app is getting sucks by the day. This app was working perfect for months but lately, every time I open mfc app on my device, it shows a message on the screen "My family cinema isn't responding". After a battle and time to get it working, watching a movie or program isn't much fun either as it just stops, bombs out, and then you need to select the program and movie again, and select resume play. sometimes it bombs out so bad that you are forced to watch the whole program from the beginning again, and don't try to forward it till where it last stopped, it even hangs out more that you need to unplug the whole device from the power source, just to reset it.

Nothing has changed on the device, no apps where added, we are watching with the same wifi source of 10mb/sec, I've done a speed test on it as well just to make sure. I don't know if this problem is coming from your side that the media source is to slow, but you guys need to do something about this. I don't know if your servers is backing out as the users getting more and more. either way, this app is getting crappier by the day. all the other media streaming apps like kodi and youtube is working perfect so network speed from my side can be ruled out. 

Please come with a solution to this problem
(09-23-2018, 07:39 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi, This app is getting sucks by the day. This app was working perfect for months but lately, every time I open mfc app on my device, it shows a message on the screen "My family cinema isn't responding". After a battle and time to get it working, watching a movie or program isn't much fun either as it just stops, bombs out, and then you need to select the program and movie again, and select resume play. sometimes it bombs out so bad that you are forced to watch the whole program from the beginning again, and don't try to forward it till where it last stopped, it even hangs out more that you need to unplug the whole device from the power source, just to reset it.

Nothing has changed on the device, no apps where added, we are watching with the same wifi source of 10mb/sec, I've done a speed test on it as well just to make sure. I don't know if this problem is coming from your side that the media source is to slow, but you guys need to do something about this. I don't know if your servers is backing out as the users getting more and more. either way, this app is getting crappier by the day. all the other media streaming apps like kodi and youtube is working perfect so network speed from my side can be ruled out. 

Dear Palvi,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. Next time, if you meet the same problem, please report error log for us to locate your problem
The reporting steps:

TIPS: When you meet some problem, please report it ASAP, if you don’t report it after 10 minutes, we can’t collect the data efficiently.
1. Enter in information page of a film 
2. Press the key MENU of your remote control, the report option will be shown, click "report error log"
3. Reply us the time you report the error log.
Thank you for your patience. Waiting for your reply, we will give you feedback ASAP.
(09-25-2018, 09:18 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(09-23-2018, 07:39 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi, This app is getting sucks by the day. This app was working perfect for months but lately, every time I open mfc app on my device, it shows a message on the screen "My family cinema isn't responding". After a battle and time to get it working, watching a movie or program isn't much fun either as it just stops, bombs out, and then you need to select the program and movie again, and select resume play. sometimes it bombs out so bad that you are forced to watch the whole program from the beginning again, and don't try to forward it till where it last stopped, it even hangs out more that you need to unplug the whole device from the power source, just to reset it.

Dear Palvi,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. Next time, if you meet the same problem, please report error log for us to locate your problem
The reporting steps:

TIPS: When you meet some problem, please report it ASAP, if you don’t report it after 10 minutes, we can’t collect the data efficiently.
1. Enter in information page of a film 
2. Press the key MENU of your remote control, the report option will be shown, click "report error log"
3. Reply us the time you report the error log.
Thank you for your patience. Waiting for your reply, we will give you feedback ASAP.
Hi. The problem is not with one movie. It's all of them. Even if I'm busy searching for a movie or program, the app stops and show the message as described above. The app just stops by it self and gives a message "my family cinema is not responding". The problem lies with the app. All the other apps are working fine on the tv box.
Hi. The problem is not with one movie. It's all of them. Even if I'm busy searching for a movie or program, the app stops and show the message as described above. The app just stops by it self and gives a message "my family cinema is not responding". The problem lies with the app. All the other apps are working fine on the tv box.

Hope this is more clear. It's no more fun to watch/use this app.

Thanks
(09-25-2018, 08:03 PM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi. The problem is not with one movie. It's all of them. Even if I'm busy searching for a movie or program, the app stops and show the message as described above. The app just stops by it self and gives a message "my family cinema is not responding". The problem lies with the app. All the other apps are working fine on the tv box.

Hope this is more clear. It's no more fun to watch/use this app.

Thanks

Hi Palvi
Our technical team needs your report to analyze the source of your problem. So, we want to get your error log to resolve your problem efficiently. Please report error log, send the time you report error log and MAC of your box to mfc@vmfc.io.
Waiting for your email
Hi. There is no error code showing. It just shows on the screen "my family cinema not responding". It happens everyday, any time through the day. We'll monitor it again today to see if its happening more during the day than at night. 

Thanks.
(09-26-2018, 04:26 AM)Theo Palvi Wrote: Hi. There is no error code showing. It just shows on the screen "my family cinema not responding". It happens everyday, any time through the day. We'll monitor it again today to see if its happening more during the day than at night. 

Thanks.

Hi Palvi.
Thanks for your patience. When the message" my family cinema not responding" prompts, please report error log immediately, so we could collect the efficient data.
Here is a guide for reporting error log, I think it could help you.
Please tell us the time you submit your error log, so we could analyze it.

Attached Files
.jpg   report error log-min.jpg (Size: 457.08 KB / Downloads: 3)
I'm facing the exact same problem!
Any updates on this?