Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Device Limits
Good day

I have purchased two TV boxes both with MFC and both have a different paid subscription, on the one device I keep getting and error please see details

I purchased a 30 day subscription, the transaction was successful. However when I try to log into MFC on my device it gives me an error : User equipment has reached the limit (100-3)

My user details are

Jacques. messias@standardbank.co.za

I did send support and e-mail in the regard, it would seem that we need to change the mac adresses for each device
(09-06-2018, 08:48 AM)Jacques Wrote: Good day

I have purchased two TV boxes both with MFC and both have a different paid subscription, on the one device I keep getting and error please see details

I purchased a 30 day subscription, the transaction was successful. However when I try to log into MFC on my device it gives me an error : User equipment has reached the limit (100-3)

My user details are

I did send support and e-mail in the regard, it would seem that we need to change the mac adresses for each device

Hi Jacques

Now the account is only allow to log in into one device, that's why the error will be shown. Can you provide the mac of the old device by private? We need it to help you to unbind the account. Thanks!

MFC Service
(09-07-2018, 01:03 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 08:48 AM)Jacques Wrote: Good day

My user details are

Hi Jacques

Now the account is only allow to log in into one device, that's why the error will be shown. Can you provide the mac of the old device by private? We need it to help you to unbind the account. Thanks!

MFC Service

Hi I am also reciving the issue, have sent you the pm and the mac address. Grateful if you can do the needful.

Thanks
Jenny