Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some bugs on video and subtitles
Hi, I have some problems with any videos, for example Red 2, play in slow motion on both servers (mega and redboxes), and some subtitles in spanish are bad assigned on his names, for example, season 1 of "It´s always in Philadelphia" are mixed with season 11, by other side new movies are not subtituled yet, when subtitles are available in spanish on www.subdivx.com (best free spanish subtitles on the web), even some subtitles translated by me are been used by MFC. I hope you can fix that.

Thanks a lot, a very good app.

César Centella Smile
(08-21-2018, 09:05 PM)ccv Wrote: Hi, I have some problems with any videos, for example Red 2, play in slow motion on both servers (mega and redboxes), and some subtitles in spanish are bad assigned on his names, for example, season 1 of "It´s always in Philadelphia" are mixed with season 11, by other side new movies are not subtituled yet, when subtitles are available in spanish on www.subdivx.com (best free spanish subtitles on the web), even some subtitles translated by me are been used by MFC. I hope you can fix that.

César Centella Smile

Hi ccv,

Can you provide the model of your device? We will check it.

We will fix the subtitle that you tell, thanks for your feedback!
(08-22-2018, 01:35 AM)MFC_service Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 09:05 PM)ccv Wrote: Hi, I have some problems with any videos, for example Red 2, play in slow motion on both servers (mega and redboxes), and some subtitles in spanish are bad assigned on his names, for example, season 1 of "It´s always in Philadelphia" are mixed with season 11, by other side new movies are not subtituled yet, when subtitles are available in spanish on www.subdivx.com (best free spanish subtitles on the web), even some subtitles translated by me are been used by MFC. I hope you can fix that.

César Centella Smile

Hi ccv,

Can you provide the model of your device? We will check it.

We will fix the subtitle that you tell, thanks for your feedback!

Hi, mi tv box have 2 Gb RAM / 16 Gb storage, it´s an Tomate ultra hd 4K, more details in the photo.

Best regards.

César

.jpg   product info.jpg (Size: 97.9 KB / Downloads: 3)