Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annual Plan paid but no access so far!
Sad 
Hi, My Family Cinema Team!

I paid the annual plan yesterday with Paypal but so far I haven't been able to watch movies or tv shows on my MXQ-4K box. The payment status is successful, and I've already been charged on my credit card. My MFC app still says that the trial period is expired and tells me to pick a plan. I've already sent you guys my MAC and the invoice ID. Could you please solve this problem? I look forward to enjoying my subscription.

Carlos Henrique Vilas Boas
(08-20-2018, 12:19 AM)chsvb1975 Wrote: Hi, My Family Cinema Team!

I paid the annual plan yesterday with Paypal but so far I haven't been able to watch movies or tv shows on my MXQ-4K box. The payment status is successful, and I've already been charged on my credit card. My MFC app still says that the trial period is expired and tells me to pick a plan. I've already sent you guys my MAC and the invoice ID. Could you please solve this problem? I look forward to enjoying my subscription.

Hi, chsvb1975

Did you try to log your account? Or you can clear the app's cache and restart it again.
I paid the annual plan and my device was not activated Id it's a81801bd70fa, when I try to log into my account it says
user the equipment has reached the limit (100-3)
(08-20-2018, 01:09 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi, chsvb1975

Did you try to log your account? Or you can clear the app's cache and restart it again.

Thank you  for your help! Smile I followed the instructions that you guys sent me on my e-mail account, and now everything is fine. I already started watching my favorite tv shows. The problem was that I hadn't been able to log in until you explained to me how to do it.  Blush Thanks once again!!!

(08-21-2018, 12:32 AM)chsvb1975 Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 01:09 AM)MFC_service Wrote:

Hi, chsvb1975

Thank you  for your help! Smile I followed the instructions that you guys sent me on my e-mail account, and now everything is fine. I already started watching my favorite tv shows. The problem was that I hadn't been able to log in until you explained to me how to do it.  Blush  Thanks once again!!!

You are welcome.  Big Grin
(08-20-2018, 01:49 PM)Mwenceslau Wrote: I paid the annual plan and my device was not activated Id it's a81801bd70fa, when I try to log into my account it says
user the equipment has reached the limit (100-3)

Hi Mwenceslau,

Maybe your account is still on the previous device, you can try to log out and log in to the new device. If the problem still existed, please provide the  mac of the old device by private, we will check the problem.
Olá
 No dia 17/08/2018 sexta feira, efetuei o pagamento do boleto da PayU e recebi uma data de recebimento do valor pago do plano anual e até um presente data 21/08/2018, não obtive nenhum retorno de ativação do serviço de filmes .

ao ligar a minha TV Box H96 ultra 4K, acessando o app, à expiração da minha licença no dia 15/08/2018, acessando o app anual e nenhuma modificação no meu app. apenas tem que ter um plano.

meu MAC:  a81702ca6477

[Image: header_aprobada_pagador.png]
Transação contínua

Olá Fabio Cardia Martins Ribeiro,

A transação  ba07e13e-2a74-446b-b588-5762613860d7  no site  Digital River GmbH  , foi  Aprovada .

Detalhes da operação

Descrição
DRI * Ordem WWW.SHAREIT.INFO 570048393

Referência

Valor

Meio de pagamento
BOLETO BANCARIO

Forma de Pagamento
BOLETO BANCARIO

Data
2018-08-20 08:38:17

[Image: info-icon.png]
Se você tiver dúvidas ou preocupações, favor entrar em contato com:
➤ Telefone:  952-225-3762
➤ E-mail:  support-por@shareit.com

Atenciosamente,
[Image: logo-footer.png]
www.payu.com
Atenção: Esta mensagem é enviada automaticamente, por isso, nã o responde este e-mail. Se necessitar de suporte ou informação, acessewww.payu.com
(08-21-2018, 11:53 PM)Fabio Ribeiro Wrote: Olá
 No dia 17/08/2018 sexta feira, efetuei o pagamento do boleto da PayU e recebi uma data de recebimento do valor pago do plano anual e até um presente data 21/08/2018, não obtive nenhum retorno de ativação do serviço de filmes .

ao ligar a minha TV Box H96 ultra 4K, acessando o app, à expiração da minha licença no dia 15/08/2018, acessando o app anual e nenhuma modificação no meu app. apenas tem que ter um plano.

Hi Fabio Ribeiro,

We had checked your order and found that the payment result is a delay, it cost someday to transfer your payment, we will pay attention to your payment. Please don't pay another time before payment received successfully.
Olá

Efetuei o pagamento por cartao de credito VISA da PayU e recebi a confirmação do valor pago do plano anual, mas até agora nada!! Nâo obtive nenhum retorno de ativação do serviço de filmes .

ricardojbueno@hotmail.com
Por favor me ajude também, o mesmo problema... Tento fazer login e diz sobre limite. Meu email é senradj@gmail.com e o id de usuário no aparelho é 793410