Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trial period?
Hi there - I just bought one of these Android TV boxes and it came with My Family Cinama pre-loaded and regstered (but I don't know the login details as it did all automatically).
Is this a trail period or have they hacked the service?
Just wondering Smile
Thanks
(08-14-2018, 04:29 PM)Softbase Wrote: Hi there - I just bought one of these Android TV boxes and it came with My Family Cinama pre-loaded and regstered (but I don't know the login details as it did all automatically).
Just wondering Smile
Thanks

Hi Softbase,

Can you provide the information of your advice to us by private? We will check your mac and tell you the status of your box.

MFC Service
I did sent a PM thanks
(08-14-2018, 04:29 PM)Softbase Wrote: Hi there - I just bought one of these Android TV boxes and it came with My Family Cinama pre-loaded and regstered (but I don't know the login details as it did all automatically).
Just wondering Smile
Thanks

Can i know what brand you bought? i want a box with MFC too.Thanks Smile
Wink 
(11-19-2018, 09:07 AM)Tony1990 Wrote:
Just wondering Smile
Thanks

Can i know what brand you bought? i want a box with MFC too.Thanks Smile

Hello Tony
Brand of box pre-installed with MFC: BTV, BTV Express, Redplay, MFC......If you want to purchase a new box, and you are not sure if this box pre-installed MFC or not, you could consult  us  Smile
boa noite,sou novo no forum,comprei 1 mes de MFC,E LOGUEI NO MEGA,mas nao aparec os filmes conectado e sim a frase nao conecta,alguem pode me ajudar,agradeço
(11-20-2018, 10:53 PM)jorginho Wrote: boa noite,sou novo no forum,comprei 1 mes de MFC,E LOGUEI NO MEGA,mas nao aparec os filmes conectado e sim a frase nao conecta,alguem pode me ajudar,agradeço

Caro usuário, 
MFC é uma plataforma de reproduzir, nós não oferecemos nenhum conteúdo. Segue essas guias, você pode importar nuvens por você próprio: https://vmfc.io/mfc/how-to-rename-media-files/, https://vmfc.io/mfc/how-to-make-a-cloud-package/