Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This video is not valid for streaming on this device.
Hello
I followed the step by step in the site to create a cloud with my own films and series

1 - I created an account on the site Mega.nz
2 - I created the MFC folder
3 - I uploaded the tt0386950_Racing.the.Storm_2003_S01_E01_720.mp4 series (in MP4, 1200kbps format) 720p and 1080p
4 - I added my My Family Cloud account (both the account and the added video appeared)
5 - I went on TV Shows (Air Crash - Disaster) I selected the first season, the first episode. I pressed Play ... It showed my account and the file. Started loading and then gave the errorIt started loading and then gave the error

What am I doing wrong?

I really like the voice app. I have 15 accounts with you. And I have already indicated to more than 67 (friends and family) that have become clients of you.

My goal is not even to sell my cloud. It does help other users to use. Please help me

Olá

Segui o passo a passo no site para criar uma nuvem com meus proprios filmes e séries

1 - Criei conta no site Mega.nz

2 - Criei a pasta MFC

3 - Fiz upload da série tt0386950_Racing.the.Storm_2003_S01_E01_720.mp4 ( em MP4, 1500kbps de formatação ) 720p e 1080p

4 - Adicionei a minha conta no Minha Nuvem do My Family ( apareceu tanto a conta como o video adicionado )

5 - Fui no TV Shows ( Air Crash - Disaster ) Selecionei a primeira temporada, o primeiro episodio. Apertei Play...Começou a carregar e em seguida deu o erro 

O que estou fazendo de errado? 

Eu gosto muito do aplicativo de voces. Tenho 15 contas com vocês. E já os indiquei para mais de 67 ( amigos e familiares ) que se tornaram clientes de vocês.

Meu objetivo nem é vender minha nuvem. E sim contribuir para que outros usuários possam usar. Por favor me ajudem.

Messages In This Thread
This video is not valid for streaming on this device. - by pricacuica - 08-16-2018, 04:59 AM